- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The movie, based on the DC Comics character and starring Ryan Reynolds, is deep in post-production. One of the facets of the process is the voice work; Geoffrey Rush signed on to voice the character of Tomar-Re, a bird/fish-like alien, two weeks ago.
Duncan’s involvement had been rumored for several weeks although no offer had been made. While studios sometimes end up moving on, sources say Duncan received his offer Tuesday and is now negotiating.
Kilowog is a drill sergeant trainer of new recruits for the Green Lantern Corps, the intergalactic police force that patrols the universe.
Duncan, repped by APA and Industry, did voice work in DreamWorks Animation’s Kung Fu Panda. He is also guest-starring on the April 21 episode of Bones. He was nominated for an Oscar for his work 1999’s The Green Mile.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Eyes of Tammy Faye
Red Table Talk