- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Fassbender, a longtime Formula One enthusiast, will narrate Exclusive Media’s car racing documentary 1.
The action film, from Exclusive’s documentary label Spitfire Pictures, Flat-Out Films and Diamond Docs, examines Formula One through never-before-seen archival footage and interviews, including with 12 world champions. Paul Crowder is directing.
Exclusive Media co-chairman Nigel Sinclair is producing 1 with Michael Shevloff and Crowder.
“We are honored that Michael has agreed to lend his voice to our film,” Sinclair and Shevloff said in a statement. “He is one of the most talented actors in the world today as well as being a Formula One fan. His charismatic and daring approach to acting lends itself perfectly to our story about a generation of risk takers in a glamorous and dangerous sport. We couldn’t be more excited.”
Added Crowder: “Michael Fassbender is a brilliant and fearless actor who will bring all the passion and excitement of our action documentary to life. There is truly no better voice to tell this story.”
Fassbender is a fan of speed and an avid motorcyclist. The actor’s upcoming projects include X-Men: Days of Future Past and Jane Got a Gun, another Exclusive project.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Many Saints of Newark