- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The story tells of a local street-racer (Paul) who partners with a rich and arrogant business associate (Cooper), only to find himself framed by his colleague and sent to prison. After his stint in the joint, he joins a New York-to-Los Angeles race to get revenge. But when the ex-partner learns of the scheme, he puts a massive bounty on the racer’s head, forcing him to run a cross-country gauntlet of illegal racers in all manner of supercharged vehicles.
Already cast are Imogen Poots, Kid Cudi, Ramon Rodriguez, Rami Malik and Harrison Gilbertson.
Keaton will play the reclusive and eccentric host of an underground supercar race where he invites the best drivers from around the world.
George Gatins penned the screenplay. His brother, Flight scribe John Gatins, is producing with Mark Sourian and Patrick O’Brien.
Keaton, repped by ICM and Ziffren Brittenham, recently wrapped a role in MGM’s remake of Robocop.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day