- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a new video filmed at his home, the camera follows around members of Madsen’s family, all of whom have bloody bandages over one ear, making it look as though they have been cut off. The visual portrays what Vic Vega, aka Mr. Blonde, does to a cop in arguably the most famous scene in all of Quentin Tarantino’s films.
Just like in the 1992 movie, Stealers Wheel’s “Stuck in the Middle With You” plays, with each family member telling Madsen to go away. The video concludes with Madsen dancing around, wearing the top half of his classic black suit and PJ bottoms. “Stay Safe. Stay home,” the final message reads.
Madsen has appeared in a number of Tarantino films, the most recent of which was 2019’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. He is also featured in the 2019 documentary QT8: The First Eight. The Tara Wood film examines the Tarantino library with a number of interviews from the writer-director’s stable of stars.
Watch Madsen’s Reservoir Dogs video, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day