- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Sheen, Luke Wilson and Jenna Fischer have joined the film, currently shooting in Montreal, that follows a successful family man obsessed with the better fortunes of his old school friends. While escorting his son on an East Coast tour of colleges, he is forced to confront his friends and his feelings of failure — with hilarious and poignant results.
Along with the casting additions, Amazon Studios has come aboard to co-finance with SKE, as well as theatrically distribute Brad’s Status in the U.S. and Canada.
White, known for writing School of Rock and The Good Girl, brought the project to SKE with Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment. SKE, currently riding high with Hell or High Water, the highest grossing indie film of the year so far, will produce alongside Plan B and Dave Bernad.
Sierra/Affinity are overseeing international sales, and will introduce Brad’s Status to buyers at next month’s American Film Market.
Sheen is repped by Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management and ICM Partners. Wilson is repped by CAA and Robert Wallerstein of Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof & Fishman. Fischer is repped by Odenkirk-Provissiero Ent, WME, and Sloane, Offer, Weber, Dern.