- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stuhlbarg played the father to Elio, Chalamet’s character in Guadagnino’s Call Me by Your Name. Andre Holland, Jessica Harper, Francesca Scorsese and David Gordon Green have also boarded the ensemble cast for the U.S.-set Bones and All, a coming-of-age horror tale now in production.
Mark Rylance, Taylor Russell and Chalamet were earlier announced to star in the indie drama based on the novel of the same name by Camille DeAngelis. Bones and All follows Maren Yearly (Russell) on a cross-country trip as she searches for the father she’s never met in an attempt to understand why she has the urge to kill and eat the people that love her.
Dave Kajganich, who worked with Guadagnino on A Bigger Splash, penned the screenplay. The Apartment Pictures, Frenesy Film, Memo and 3 Marys are handling international sales.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sterling K. Brown