- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two of TV’s favorite leading ladies are teaming up to star in indie Queen of Earth.
Perry wrote and will direct the psychological thriller, which centers on two women (Moss and Dockery) who retreat to a beach house to get a break from the pressures of the outside world. Although they grew up as best friends, they soon realize how disconnected from each other they have become, allowing their suspicions to bleed into reality.
Drinking Buddies director-writer-producer Joe Swanberg is producing Queen of Earth.
Dockery will head to the Primetime Emmy Awards on Monday for her third nomination for lead actress for her work on Downton Abbey as Lady Mary Crawley. The British drama’s fifth season will air in the U.S. in January 2015 on PBS.
The actress’ recent film work includes the plane thriller Non-Stop, and she’ll next be seen in Selfless opposite Ryan Reynolds and Ben Kingsley. She’s repped by WME, Anonymous Content and Hamilton Hodell.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day