- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mike Myers and his wife, Kelly Tisdale, are expecting their second child, a rep for the comedian confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The couple, who married in 2010, already have a 2-year-old son, Spike.
STORY: How Mike Myers and Dana Carvey Resolved Their ‘Wayne’s World’-‘Austin Powers’ Feud
Myers was previously married to comedy writer and actress Robin Ruzan.
The comedian recently made his directorial debut with the documentary Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon. After premiering at the Toronto Film Festival, the title was picked up by The Weinstein Co.’s RADiUS-TWC and will be released in theaters in the first quarter of 2014.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’ Writers Talk ‘Fast’ Joke, New DC Leadership and That Major Cameo
‘Boston Strangler’ Stars Carrie Coon and Keira Knightley on Playing the Working Mothers Who Pursued One of America’s Most Notorious Serial Killers
‘Everything Everywhere’ Filmmakers Daniels Working on ‘Star Wars’ Series ‘Skeleton Crew’
Taron Egerton on Why He’s Not the Right Fit for Bond and Whether Straight Actors Should Be Able to Play Gay Roles
‘This Closeness’ Review: A Couple and Their Airbnb Host Get Acquainted in an Astute Dramedy of Awkwardness