- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mila Kunis appears to be the latest star to have her hacked cell phone pictures leak online.
According to TMZ, several of the Black Swan and Friends With Benefits star’s private photos, including shots of her Friends co-star Justin Timberlake, have been accessed by the hacker group targeting celebrities.
Kunis is the second major celebrity to have her hacked photos be distributed online this week. Avengers star Scarlett Johannsson is currently in contact with the FBI over photos appearing to show the actress nude, which have appeared on several different websites. Rather than denying the authenticity of the photos, Johannson’s lawyer, Marty Singer, is currently issuing letters to bloggers and websites demanding that the photos be taken down.
Though Kunis’ photos reportedly do not show the actress nude, they do show some candid shots of Timberlake, a photo of Kunis in a bathtub and one of an unidentified nude man.
Meanwhile, TMZ also reports that the FBI may be closing in on the hacker group that targeted Johannson, Kunis, as well as Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba and others.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day