- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Continuing the publicity barrage for Avengers: Age of Ultron, Cineplex Movies has debuted three behind-the-scenes videos from the set of the upcoming Marvel movie that show off a little more of what to expect (and also reveal what’s different about Captain America’s shield this time around).
Accompanying interviews with Jeremy Renner — who amusingly describes the difference between his character in the first and second Avengers movies by saying “Well, he’s not hypnotized, which is great” — writer-director Joss Whedon and executive producer Jeremy Latcham, the videos also feature a look at some of the props seen in the movie, including Thor’s many hammers and Captain America’s multiple shields.
Of particular interest is the revelation that Hawkeye’s equipment has been upgraded for the second movie, with the archer now using acid-tipped arrows and arrows with, apparently, “mind-warping arrowheads.” Perhaps now we have a better idea how one man with a bow and arrow can work alongside Iron Man and Captain America …
Avengers: Age of Ultron will be released May 1.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day