- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eurocinema, the North American VOD channel that offers a library of European film titles, has launched an online, on-demand consumer platform, eurocinema.com for the U.S. market, and plans to expand to other countries soon.
“We’re excited about the launch of our online, on demand service that will now allow an entire new audience of cinema fans to enjoy our amazing collection of movies, any time and anywhere at eurocinema.com,” said Eurocinema founder Sebastien Perioche.
To mark the launch, Eurocinema will debut day and date with the world theatrical premiere, online and on TV, of the German/French film Go With Le Flo, which is also an official selection of the upcoming Beijing International Film Festival.
Other titles are Austrian director Ulrich Siedl’s Paradise trilogy, the Danish thriller Terribly Happy and Guiseppe Tornatore’s historical melodrama Baaria.
Eurocinema says it currently offers video on-demand to over 36 million homes on cable and IPTV, including distributors as Comcast, Charter, Cablevision, Verizon, Bresnan and Blue Ridge.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day