- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Award-winning filmmaker, author and artist Miranda July is readying her third feature with Annapurna and Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment.
The yet-to-be titled feature will follow the story of Old Dolio and how her world is turned upside down when her criminal parents invite an outsider to join their biggest heist yet.
Youree Henley will produce the feature, set to begin production in May.
July, who is repped by UTA, is best known as the writer-director-star of You and Me and Everyone We Know, which won the Camera d’Or at Cannes and a Special Jury Prize at Sundance. July is also a prominent author and essayist, known for her collection of stories No One Belongs Here More Than You and her work in The New Yorker and The Paris Review.
This is the latest Annapurna partnership for Plan B, which has a first-look deal with the Megan Ellison-headed studio. The companies are currently working on Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney movie and Barry Jenkins’ James Baldwin adaptation If Beale Street Could Talk.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day