- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Relativity released two new images in promotion of their upcoming Snow White project featuring the charming Prince and Brighton, a foolish servant to Julia Roberts‘ Evil Queen. In the Prince’s poster, a play on the actor’s name is incorporated with the tagline, “Army of One.” Brighton’s tagline reads “Spec-tacular,” as the actor holds out a pair of spectacles. See both images below.
The Tarsem Singh-helmed fairy tale is set for a March 30 release — bumped by two weeks from its original date of March 16. The studio hopes to take advantage of spring break and Easter, which falls on April 8, with the shift. Universal’s competing project, titled Snow White and the Huntsman, opens June 1 with Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth in the titular roles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day