- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following London and Vienna, Tom Cruise may film his next Mission: Impossible in Paris.
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that producers for the next installment of Ethan Hunt’s adventures are in talks to shoot part of the next film in Paris.
After several delays attributed to a pay dispute, filming is set to start in spring. Sources told THR that current talks see shooting coming to Paris in spring or early summer.
A representative for Paramount would not confirm anything at this time as talks are still ongoing.
Christopher McQuarrie, who directed Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, wrote and will direct the new installment, M:i 6.
Production on the latest film in the 20-year-old franchise was put on hold due to Cruise’s salary dispute with Paramount, but a deal was closed in September.
The film is set to hit theaters on July 27, 2018.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day