- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
You might want to think twice before texting the next time you are at the movies.
A movie theater in Austin, Texas, has gotten its revenge on a customer who insisted on doing that very thing.
In a blog post on the Alamo Drafthouse’s website, the theater claims it has a strict no-talking policy that was adopted in 1997.
“Recently, we had a situation where a customer persisted in texting in the theater despite two warnings to stop,” the blog post reads. “Our policy at that point is to eject the customer without a refund, which is exactly what went down that night. Luckily, this former patron was so incensed at being kicked out, she quickly called the office and left us the raw ingredients for our latest ‘Don’t Talk or Text’ PSA.”
That’s right: The customer not only got kicked out of the movie without her money, but her angry, expletive-filled voicemail is now being played as part of a video airing before all the R-rated movies shown at the theater.
Watch the video — and listen to her rant — below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day