- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a tribute to the history of the MTV Movie Awards, the stars who won best kiss on Sunday recreated their romantic moment on stage.
Only this time, it wasn’t The Notebook’s Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling, it was Pitch Perfect 2 stars Rebel Wilson and Adam DeVine. Wilson and DeVine reenacted the movie’s sloppy kiss (set to their rendition of Pat Benatar’s “We Belong”) on stage after a bit of back-and-forth bickering.
“In real life we have absolutely no sexual chemistry,” said Wilson, calling DeVine a “Cabbage Patch face and tight little bubble butt” before they both gave in and dropped to the stage to sloppily kiss.
The 25th annual MTV Movie Awards were held Saturday night at the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank. The taped broadcast, co-hosted by Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart, aired Sunday on MTV and sister networks BET, CMT, Comedy Central, Logo, MTV2, TV Land, VH1 and VH1 Classic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day