- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zac Efron and Seth Rogen took the stage to present Ryan Reynolds with best male comedic performance honors at this year’s MTV Movie Awards, but the show had another performance in mind before he could accept.
Salt-N-Pepa came out to sing “Shoop,” a song that was brought back into popularity thanks to Reynolds’ Deadpool. The ‘90s duo performed the tune before his acceptance speech alongside several costumed dancing Deadpools.
The actor was seen clapping along in the audience before taking the stage to give his acceptance speech.
“I’m really glad Amy Schumer didn’t win; that would have been weird with the Deadpool dances,” he quipped when accepting his award.
The 25th annual MTV Movie Awards were held Saturday night at the Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank. The taped broadcast, co-hosted by Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart, aired Sunday on MTV and sister networks BET, CMT, Comedy Central, Logo, MTV2, TV Land, VH1 and VH1 Classic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day