- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Godzilla is coming — and ahead of this week’s premiere of the first trailer for the Legendary Pictures reboot of the monster movie franchise for American audiences, the studio has launched a new website for the in-universe “M.U.T.O. Research” organization, which contains two videos offering sneak peeks at what’s to come.
The M.U.T.O. Research site currently allows users to connect their social network of choice to the site, as well as attempt to access other content across the site — including two “corrupted” short videos that hint at what will be seen in the finished movie:
What M.U.T.O. Research will turn out to be is a question left unaddressed by the site, at least for now — but perhaps the first trailer for Godzilla, which is due to be released tomorrow, will provide some hints towards that answer.
Godzilla will be released May 16, 2014.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day