- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
LAS VEGAS – -Software developer Levels Beyond is extending its Reach Engine media management software system with a cloud-based component, featured at the NAB Show.
Reach Engine Stage is developed to synchronize local media libraries, including Level Beyond’s on-site Reach Engine Studio, in the cloud.
This could be used, for instance, to allow multi-site production teams to upload proxy content and metadata to the cloud for a shared, searchable environment.
Several customers are currently testing the latest version of Stage, which expected to be available in June.
Said Art Raymond, CEO of Levels Beyond, in a released statement: “It untethers local content libraries so producers can take full advantage of the paradigm shift currently under way on how people interact with and publish video content.”
The USC Digital Repository recently implemented Reach Engine as part of it library management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day