- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Natacha Karam, one of the co-stars of Fox’s 911: Lone Star, has joined the cast of Samaritan, MGM’s superhero-based adventure drama starring Sylvester Stallone.
Julius Avery, the filmmaker behind the Nazi monster movie Overlord, is directing the feature that is now in production.
The story is set 20 years after an epic battle that left a city’s villain and hero missing or worse and tells of a young boy who tries to find the hero. Stallone is playing Stanley Kominski, a sanitation worker trying to live a normal life while harboring a deep secret, with Javon Walton, Martin Starr and Johan “Pilou” Asbake among the cast.
In the film’s lead female role, Karam will play a dangerous and unpredictable henchperson to the story’s antagonist (Asbake).
Karam is part of the Rob Lowe-led ensemble of Lone Star, which was Fox’s most-watched series premiere in six years. The actress recently wrapped a role in Old Guard, Netflix’s action-adventure feature starring Charlize Theron that adapts the comic by Greg Rucka and Leandro Fernandez.
Karam is repped by Gersh, Luber Roklin and the U.K.’s Stevenson Withers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day