- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Neil Fingleton, an actor who appeared on Game of Thrones, has died, according to TMZ. He was 36.
TMZ reported that the actor died of heart failure Saturday.
Fingleton appeared in one episode of Game of Thrones as Mag the Mighty, a giant who helped the Wildlings wage an attack on The Wall, which was guarded by Jon Snow (Kit Harington) and the Night’s Watch. Mag provided some of the more memorable visual elements from the acclaimed 2014 episode, “The Watchers on the Wall,” including the character single-handedly rushing a group of soldiers at the gate of the Wall.
Fingleton also appeared on Avengers: Age of Ultron, X-Men: First Class, Jupiter Ascending and Dr. Who. He is the tallest man in the U.K. at 7 feet, 7.5 inches.
According New York Times, the Tall Persons Club announced Fingleton’s death on their Facebook page.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Florence Pugh Says She Chopped Off Her Own Hair for ‘A Good Person’: “Found it Really Liberating”
Zachary Levi Says He Doesn’t Blame Dwayne Johnson for the Nixed Post-Credits Scene in ‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’
Jeff Goldblum Confirms Role in ‘Wicked’ Movie Musical, Talks “Very Good” Witches Cynthia Erivo, Ariana Grande
How a ‘Pooh’ Slasher Flick May Have Tipped Hong Kong Towards Greater Beijing Censorship