- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Orion Pictures has set an Oct. 25 release date for the new Bad Trip hidden-camera prank comedy.
The feature from Jackass and Bad Grandpa producer Jeff Tremaine stars Eric Andre and Lil Rel Howery. Bad Trip follows two best friends on a cross-country road trip filled with inventive pranks, as they pull a real-life audience into the mayhem.
The film was directed by Kitao Sakurai and was also produced by Andre, David Bernad and Ruben Fleischer.
“Eric and Rel’s hilarious performances combined with spectacular, groundbreaking pranks will make Bad Trip the defining prank movie for a new generation. We’re incredibly proud to debut the next in line to Borat and Bad Grandpa,” Bernad and Fleischer said Tuesday in a joint statement.
Orion is also set to release Nicholas McCarthy’s supernatural horror thriller The Prodigy, starring Taylor Schilling, Jackson Robert Scott and Colm Feore, on Feb. 8, and the reimagining of the horror classic Child’s Play, which stars Aubrey Plaza, Brian Tyree Henry and Gabriel Bateman, on June 21.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight
Sir Anthony Hopkins