- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Batmobile gets more than just a little dented in the latest TV spot for the highly anticipated Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
The 30-second snippet aired Saturday during the NFL wild-card game featuring the Kansas City Chiefs against the Houston Texans.
Director Zack Snyder also tweeted out the short preview.
The spot opens with the Batmobile bearing down on Superman, it then hits him, spinning out of control into a fiery crash.
The two superheroes look at each other with absolute disgust, the caped crusader asking the man of steel if he bleeds.
The film is due out March 25.
#BatmanvSuperman #Wildcard #NFLPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/L0hyxshvfm
— ZackSnyder (@ZackSnyder) January 9, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Florence Pugh Says She Chopped Off Her Own Hair for ‘A Good Person’: “Found it Really Liberating”
Zachary Levi Says He Doesn’t Blame Dwayne Johnson for the Nixed Post-Credits Scene in ‘Shazam! Fury of the Gods’
Jeff Goldblum Confirms Role in ‘Wicked’ Movie Musical, Talks “Very Good” Witches Cynthia Erivo, Ariana Grande