- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s not just Captain America and Iron Man: DC Entertainment’s biggest superheroes are also preparing for war, with the latest trailer for Warner Bros’ Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice debuting Wednesday and promising the world’s finest superhero showdown of 2016.
The new trailer for the follow-up to 2013’s Man of Steel debuted during the Wednesday night broadcast of ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, and teased that there might be more to the conflict between Henry Cavill’s Superman and Ben Affleck’s Batman than meets the eye — and that’s even without the presence of Gal Gadot, playing DC’s premiere superheroine Wonder Woman in the character’s big screen debut.
The latest trailer gives more insight into the heroes’ alter egos and reveals the most footage so far of what appears to be an epic battle between vigilante and alien.
Directed by Zack Snyder and co-starring Holly Hunter, Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons and Jesse Eisenberg as perennial bad guy Lex Luthor, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice will be released March 25, 2016.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Palm Springs international film festival