- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A scandalous president of the United States is moving into the horror that is corporate America.
Goldwyn, best known to audiences as President Fitzgerald Grant III in ABC’s Scandal, will play Barry Norris, the CEO of the Belko Corporation, according to Gunn. The writer and executive producer of the movie wrote that Norris “is a guy who is used to being in charge at the Belko Building in South America, so it isn’t easy for him to start taking orders when the office employees are mysteriously forced to either start killing each other or be killed.”
Gunn wrote that he’s “been a big admirer of Tony’s talent for a long time,” adding that Goldwyn is “an outstanding actor with an incredible pedigree.”
Goldwyn is the second actor to be announced for the project, following Monday’s announcement that The Newsroom‘s John Gallagher Jr. would be playing Mike Pelk, one of the leads of the movie. Gunn wrote that more casting would be revealed through the week via Facebook.
The Belko Experiment (which was previously being called The Belco Experiment) was written by Gunn, with Greg McLean directing. Gunn and Peter Safran will produce, with shooting scheduled to start next month in Bogota, Colombia.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day