- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Where can you find James Franco when he isn’t busy earning his 16th college degree or making a documentary about him earning his 16th college degree? On Sunday you can find him in a new ad spot for his highly anticipated film, Oz the Great and Powerful.
Disney released a sneak peak of a new trailer for the film that will run during the Super Bowl on CBS. The teaser features a voice-over of Franco asking, “Am I dreaming?” To which Mila Kunis, who plays one of the movie’s witches, ominously responds, “You’re in Oz.”
Oz the Great and Powerful is the Sam Raimi-directed prequel to the beloved 1939 classic, The Wizard of Oz. The film follows a circus magician (Franco), whose hot-air balloon has an unfortunate run-in with a tornado that transports him to the Technicolor world of Oz. While there, he meets Theodora (Kunis), Glinda (Michelle Williams) and Evanora (Rachel Weisz), who believe him to be a powerful wizard who has come to save their land and its pint-sized inhabitants.
Along with the teaser, Disney also has released new posters for the movie that feature Franco, as well as Kunis, Williams and Weisz — who are hands down the most attractive witches in cinematic history.
Oz the Great and Powerful is set to hit theaters March 8.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day