- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The DC Extended Universe is bringing out the top secret files again.
A new viral marketing site for Suicide Squad launched Monday, with http://www.argus-gov.com/ showing three folders (Project X, Metahumans and The Joker). So far, there’s not a lot of information, with the Joker’s information is all redacted (except for his nickname, The Clown Prince of Crime), but there’s the promise of more files to be made available in the future — presumably as we near the home entertainment release of Suicide Squad.
Top secret files have been a key feature of the DCEU, with Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) learning of members of the Justice League via security footage in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. And in the final moments of Suicide Squad, he was able to leverage Amanda Waller (Viola Davis) into giving up more top secret information about the metahumans operating on Earth.
Suicide Squad which will be available on Digital HD Nov. 15 and Blu-ray Dec. 13, with Warner Bros. announcing an extended cut for the film last week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Michael Keaton Teases ‘Beetlejuice 2’: “We’re Doing It Exactly Like We Did the First Movie”
Lukas Gage, Megan Suri and Harvey Guillén Join Jack Quaid in Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Companion’
Tribeca Festival Features Directorial Debuts From Michael Shannon, Chelsea Peretti and More