- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
What would Hansel and Derek Zoolander do with access to smartphone technology? Take selfies, of course.
The new poster for Zoolander 2 sees Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller taking a page from the Kim Kardashian playbook, as the two outstretch their arms to get better angles on their self-taken glamour shots.
A second poster for the film is a parody of a perfume advertisement, in the vein of Dior or Chanel.
Zoolander 2 is the sequel to Stiller’s 2001 movie that took place in the cutthroat, nefarious world of male modeling.
The comedy hits theaters Feb 12.
See the two posters below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Michael Keaton Teases ‘Beetlejuice 2’: “We’re Doing It Exactly Like We Did the First Movie”
Lukas Gage, Megan Suri and Harvey Guillén Join Jack Quaid in Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Companion’
Tribeca Festival Features Directorial Debuts From Michael Shannon, Chelsea Peretti and More