- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Newcomer Graeme King will appear opposite Maika Monroe in Neil Jordan’s upcoming thriller The Widow.
Chloe Moretz and Oscar nominee Isabelle Huppert also star in the thriller that centers on a young woman who befriends a lonely widow.
Jordan’s feature marks the biggest role to date for King, who will be playing Brian the on-and-off-again partner of Monroe’s Erica. King pursued acting after receiving two degrees in finance and spending time in investment banking.
“The acting thing came around at the right time for me to consider it and take it seriously,” says King, who began his acting career after he was approached on a bus in London with an offer to star in a short film.
He jokes, “I used to pretend I knew what I was doing in finance, and now I pretend for a living.”
King is repped by ICM, the U.K.’s BWH and Alan Siegel Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day