- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As part of THR’s look at Hollywood’s Next Gen 2015, we asked the breakout stars of tomorrow about their favorite TV show.
RuPaul’s Drag Race. I demolished season three in a week. For Halloween, me and my friends are doing Drag or Die and I’m doing Trinity K. Bonet, who is one of my favorite queens and who I love the most. And I watch House of Cards. My absolute number one.
I was addicted to Sons of Anarchy until I started working with Charlie Hunnam [on Lost City of Z]. It was too weird to watch it and to work with him. He had a different physical presence since he had lost a lot of weight for the movie we were doing, and also it was odd to watch someone on a show while working with them. So I kind of put that on hold and now that we’re done with that movie I need to get back in.
I don’t watch TV. I’m not above it, but I haven’t done that yet. But I’m a sucker for Turner Classic Movies. I could watch that for days.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day