- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Searchlight Pictures is behind the feature, which will reunite multiple members of the team behind the HBO series Succession. Hoult would also join previously announced cast Ralph Fiennes and Hong Chau.
The story centers on a young couple, who travel to a remote island to eat at an exclusive restaurant where the chef has prepared a lavish menu, with some shocking surprises.
Succession director Mark Mylod will helm from a screenplay by Succession scribe Will Tracey and Late Night With Seth Meyers writer Seth Reiss.
Adam McKay and Betsy Koch will produce via their Hyperobject Industries. Zahra Phillips will oversee for the studio.
The Menu will reunite Hoult with the studio behind The Favourite. He was most recently seen in Warner Bros. feature Those Who Wish Me Dead and recently wrapped filming on the second season of Hulu’s breakout series The Great, a show that earned him a Golden Globe nomination. He is repped by UTA, the U.K.’s 42 and Felker Toczek.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
William H. Macy