- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In the British brand’s pre-fall 2014 ads, the Railway Man actress shows off her long stems in a white blazer while wearing the British brand’s Marlin buckle boot and holding an Anna python bag. While we’re already aware that Kidman is an ageless figure in the biz, the campaign shows the 46-year-old star looking like a rather young version of herself. Photoshop, much?
In case you’re wondering whether Kidman fronted the campaign, according to a statement from Jimmy Choo, she did. “I really enjoyed working with Willy, he gave me such great direction, it was like being on a film set,” said the actress of working with photographer Willy Vanderperre. She added: “It was fun to embrace a more rebellious spirit for Jimmy Choo; we listened to a lot of great rock music to get in the mood for the shoot.” Kidman is a chameleon when it comes to transforming into certain characters, after all.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Super Mario Bros.
Samuel L. Jackson