- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
LONDON – U.K. distributor Artificial Eye, part of the Curzon Group, which operates a chain of movie theaters in the British capital, will screen both parts of Lars Von Trier‘s Nymphomaniac back-to-back.
PHOTOS: Aroused at the Art House: 14 Character Posters for ‘Nymphomaniac’
For one night only, British cinema audiences will be given the opportunity to watch volumes one and two across cinemas nationwide simultaneously, followed by an onstage interview with actors Stellan Skarsgard and Stacy Martin (who is making her big-screen debut).The discussion will be hosted by U.K. radio and TV presenter Edith Bowman and presented via satellite from the Curzon Chelsea, London.
Cinemas around the country will be invited to take part in the night via social media, including the chance to put questions to the stars.
Skarsgard and Martin star in Nymphomaniac alongside Charlotte Gainsbourg, Shia LaBeouf, Christian Slater, Jamie Bell, Uma Thurman, Willem Dafoe, Jean-Marc Barr, Udo Kier and many others.
Von Trier’s original cut of the two-part Nymphomaniac was five and a half hours long, but the theatrical version was trimmed to two volumes, totaling four and a half hours.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day