- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olivia Munn and Jason Segel will host the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ Scientific and Technical Awards Presentation.
The duo will present 11 awards to 33 recipients at the Feb. 13 ceremony.
“The Sci-Tech Awards Presentation is one of our special events during Oscar season, and we’re thrilled to have Olivia and Jason as this year’s hosts,” said Academy president Cheryl Boone Isaacs. “Their humor and charm will be terrific complements to the brilliance of our colleagues and their outstanding scientific and technical achievements.”
The Sci-Tech Awards is meant to honor those whose discoveries and innovations have contributed in significant and lasting ways to motion pictures in the last year and beyond.
The ceremony will take place at the Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills.
Segel could be seen as novelist David Foster Wallace in 2015’s The End of the Tour, while Munn will appear alongside Kevin Hart and Ice Cube in Ride Along 2.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day