- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olivia Munn is in final negotiations to join the growing cast of DreamWorks’ ensemble comedy Office Christmas Party.
Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, TJ Miller, Kate McKinnon and Randall Park are already on board the project that has Will Speck and Josh Gordon (Blades of Glory) directing.
The title lays out the concept as the script follows a cast of characters who have to contend with a holiday office party gone awry.
Scott Stuber and Guymon Casady, who came up with the initial idea, and Daniel Rappaport are producing the project that was first set up as a pitch in 2010. Casady and Rappaport are producing via their Entertainment 360 banner, while Stuber is producing via his Bluegrass Films label.
The pic will shoot this spring in Atlanta as it heads toward a Dec. 9 domestic release date from Paramount.
Office Christmas Party is the latest in a run of movie roles for the rising Munn, who began her screen career as a host on TV’s Attack of the Show and The Daily Show With Jon Stewart. She co-starred on HBO’s The Newsroom and most recently appeared in Universal’s Ride Along 2 with Kevin Hart and Ice Cube. She will be seen in the role of Psylocke in Fox’s X-Men: Apocalypse, due out May 27.
Munn is repped by CAA and Atlas Artists.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day