- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olivia Munn has found life after Perfect Couples’ cancellation: the actress has joined the cast of Aaron Sorkin‘s cable news drama at HBO.
The project, tentatively titled More as This Story Develops, revolves around Will (Jeff Daniels), the co-anchor of a cable news show who must contend with a new team after his fellow host lands a new gig and takes most of his staff with him.
Munn will play Sloan, one of the “new breed” of sexy financial analysts with a show on Will’s network.
Daniels’ role was originally written as a fortysomething and marks his first regular series TV gig.
Alan Poul (Six Feet Under) recently joined the drama project as an executive producer alongside Sorkin and Scott Rudin (The Social Network), and will direct episodes should the pilot go to series.
Munn co-starred on NBC’s Perfect Couples, which NBC canceled this month. She is repped by CAA and Mosaic.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day