- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Model-actress Olivia Munn may cause a few pile-ups on Beverly Blvd, in West Hollywood on Thursday (Jan. 12) around 11:45 a.m. The Daily Show correspondent has teamed up with PETA to unveil her naked anti-fur billboard featuring a bunny and her topless self and the words “Who Needs Fur to Feel Beautiful” at 8366 Beverly Blvd. (near N. Kings Road) in Los Angeles.
Munn, who stars in Steven Soderbergh‘s upcoming comedy Magic Mike and Aaron Sorkin‘s HBO drama series Newsroom, will be there in person to publicize her billboard, shot by top celebrity photographer Emily Shur.
Sadly, PETA reports that the full-length nude version was too racy for the Los Angeles billboard (which shows only her upper body naked). But that hasn’t stopped PETA from producing a poster of the full-size ad which will be unveiled by Munn for the first time tomorrow. Bring a pen and get your poster signed!
Munn has some words of advice for everyone. “When you think about even that little tiny trim of fur on your gloves or on your collar, that is still coming from an animal that had to endure so much pain just for you,” she advises. “There’s nothing good about pretending like you don’t know.” Watch her exclusive interview with PETA below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day