- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olivia Wilde and Luke Wilson will star in the psychological thriller Meadowland, which Reed Morano is directing for Bron Studios. Elisabeth Moss and Natasha Lyonne also are starring in the film, which was announced Wednesday by Bron’s Aaron L. Gilbert.
The project, written by Chris Rossi, marks the feature directorial debut for Morano, who has served as cinematographer on The Skeleton Twins, Kill Your Darlings, HBO’s Looking and Frozen River.
Wilde and Wilson will play a couple dealing with their son’s disappearance.
The film, which will begin production in New York City in mid-August, is a Bron Studios production in association with Creative Wealth Media Finance; Matt Tauber and Wilde are producing, alongside Gilbert and Margot Hand. Jennifer Levine and Jason Cloth serve as executive producers. WME and Gersh are repping domestic rights.
Wilde, repped by WME and Untitled Entertainment, was recently seen in Her and Rush, while Wilson, repped by CAA, will appear in the upcoming The Skeleton Twins. Moss, repped by WME and Ribisi Entertainment Group, will next be seen on screen in The One I Love and Listen Up Phillip. Lyonne, repped by WME and 3 Arts Entertainment, co-stars in Netflix’s Orange Is the New Black.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
People's Choice Awards