- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A floral cut-out bodice with a matching design at the skirt’s hemline, created by Rosie Assoulin for her resort 2016 collection.
The Wearer: Olivia Wilde, who was styled by Karla Welch.
The Event: At the Meadowland premiere in New York, where she was joined by co-stars Juno Temple and Luke Wilson, director Reed Morano and husband Jason Sudeikis.
Why We Dig: Like every Rosie Assoulin design, the pieces are all about making the wearer stand out on the carpet with unique shapes and architectural cut-outs — and this particular look does that with ease. Wilde looked like she had an extra spring in her step, thanks to the outfit’s floral theme and fiery-red hue. In addition to the fun flower top, the gown’s most swoon-worthy details include the pockets on the side, which the actress seemed to appreciate (she even added “#pockets” as part of her caption on Instagram) and the way the dress was all tied together in the back. Forevermark diamond earrings, a swipe of rosy lipstick and matching pointy pumps completed the red-hot look.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sir Anthony Hopkins