- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Olympus Has Fallen, the new action-packed film from Training Day director Antoine Fuqua, sees Gerard Butler (300, Law Abiding Citizen) as Secret Service Agent Mike Banning. After a tragedy throws him into the real world, Banning must learn how to live a normal life.
Little does he know, his protective instincts and Secret Service training soon will be called into action once more. A terrorist mastermind has infiltrated the White House and is holding the president (Aaron Eckhart) hostage. Banning, who finds himself trapped inside the building, takes it upon himself to become the inside eye for the national security team, now headed by Speaker of the House Trumbull, (Morgan Freeman).
Using his knowledge of security and the White House, Banning might be the national security team’s only hope for saving the president and the White House and securing the safety of the United States.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day