- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Once Upon a Time star Jennifer Morrison has joined Kevin Bacon and Radha Mitchell in 6 Miranda Drive, the latest supernatural thriller from Blumhouse.
Greg Mclean, the Australian filmmaker behind slasher Wolf Creek and killer croc flick Rogue, wrote the script and is directing.
The project centers on a family that unwittingly brings a fear-feeding supernatural force home with them when they return from a Grand Canyon vacation.
Morrison will play a wife and mother in another family that joins Bacon’s brood on the camping trip.
Jason Blum of Blumhouse Productions, Matt Kaplan of Chapter One and Bianca Martino of Emu Creek Pictures are producing. Universal will distribute the pic via its first-look deal with Blumhouse.
Morrison is repped by UTA, John Carrabino Management and Stone Meyer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the banshees of inisherin