- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lexus is getting in on the drive-in action in Los Angeles.
The luxury automaker is hosting a Lexus Culinary Cinema event Nov. 13-15 at the LA Live Event Deck, a popular events space at 1005 Chick Hearn Ct. in downtown Los Angeles that has played host to the Emmy Awards Governors Ball and American Music Awards gifting suites.
Described as a gourmet drive-in movie event, each evening will feature a different menu inspired by the film on-screen as curated by Lexus Culinary Master Chefs. Per the lineup, Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood will be paired with Jon & Vinny’s on Nov. 13; Alexander Payne’s Sideways will match up with Ludo Lefebvre’s creations on Nov. 14; and Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris’s Little Miss Sunshine will meet chef Carlo Mirarchi’s menu on Nov. 15.
Tickets are being sold for $25 per person and will include complimentary gift bags and pre-movie trivia. Meals will be delivered to guests in takeout packaging for attendees to enjoy from their vehicles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Matilda the Musical