- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The original Broadway cast of God of Carnage is reuniting.
Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, James Gandolfini and Marcia Gay Harden will reprise their roles in the Tony Award-winning play.
The six-week engagement will take place in Los Angeles’ Ahmanson Theatre from April 5-May 15, 2011, with opening night set for April 13.
Director Matthew Warchus, who won a Tony for leading Carnage, will also return. French playwright Yasmina Reza penned the original play. Christopher Hamptom translated.
Daniels, Davis and Gandolfini were nominated for Tonys for their roles, with Harden winning. The play is produced by Robert Fox, David Pugh & Dafydd Rogers, Stuart Thompson, Scott Rudin, Jon B. Platt, The Weinstein Co. and The Shubert Organization.
Tickets for Carnage are available by subscription only. Individual tickets will go on sale Jan. 30.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day