- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Angelina Jolie has dressed a bit more conservative since becoming a first-time director with her 2011 Bosnian wartime love story, In the Land of Blood and Honey.
But at the Sunday’s Oscars, she sizzled like a young starlet in a strapless black velvet Atelier Versace gown with a way-more-than-thigh-high slit. And she worked that slit like a red-carpet pro for the photographers, posing solo as well as doing the usual happy-couple stance with Brad Pitt.
Win or lose, Clooney gets to go home with Stacy Keibler and Pitt heads back to the brood with Jolie. Lucky guys and lucky girls, right?
BTW, we hear that Jolie made the final call on what she would wear tonight by putting all the choices on pieces of paper stuffing them in a hat and picking, with all the family there. Sweet.
So tell us: What do you think of Jolie’s revealing dress?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
West Side Story