- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The alleged nip-slip occurred while she was presenting best costume design, then hair and makeup with Cameron Diaz. Now, whether or not even a miniscule hint of nipple poked out, the irony is what Jennifer and Cam were talking about when presenting the Costume Design Oscar to Mark Bridges of The Artist.
Cameron Diaz spouted about fashion: “It should be tight enough to show that you are a woman.” Lopez jumped in with: “But loose enough to show that you are a lady.” That’s when the reveal supposedly happened.
But when the cameras returned to the slinky duo, they were facing the other way, looking over their shoulders. Hmmm……
According to Lopez’s stylist, there was no malfunction. “The Oscar dress was custom made for Jennifer by designer Zuhair Murad. The dress fit perfectly to her every inch,” Mariel Haenn tells Extra. “There were cups built in and there’s no chance that there were any, how do you say? ‘slips’.”
Immediately, viewers began tweeting about whether or not the American Idol judge has given a peep show on national television. Did you see it? What do you think? Tell us!
Update: Lopez’s denial has been added.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day