- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Help star Jessica Chastain has had her hands full with fashion changes during this awards season. She’s been out and about so much in the past few months and has always looked amazing, thanks in part to her stylist, Elizabeth Stewart.
But her Oscar gown — from the British fashion house of Alexander McQueen — has turned the actress into the Queen of Oscar Night.
She rocked an elaborate — almost medieval — strapless black gown with gold brocade scrollwork and more than $2 million worth of Harry Winston yellow diamonds. Oh, and some extra hair for a fairy-princess feel.
The actress brought along her grandmother Marilyn as her date. Granny was a big fan of the book The Help (her book club had read it), and she advised Jess to take the role.
This regal gown is definitely fit for a queen. Now all she needs is a gold Oscar statue to act as her royal sceptre.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day