- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dan Fogelman, who created the buzzy fall TV shows This Is Us and Pitch, will direct the ensemble drama, which he also wrote.
The Star Wars: The Force Awakens actor will play a character who is at the center of a multi-generational love story, in which several characters are connected over the course of decades, from the streets of New York to the Spanish countryside and back.
FilmNation Entertainment will fully finance, produce and handle international sales for the film, and Temple Hill’s Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey will produce with FilmNation and Fogelman. WME is handling U.S. distribution rights. Production is set to begin in spring.
Isaac’s upcoming slate also includes Terry George’s Armenian Genocide-themed epic The Promise, Steven Spielberg’s drama The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara, George Clooney’s crime comedy Suburbicon and Alex Garland’s sci-fi title Annihilation. He also will reprise his role of Poe Dameron in the next Star Wars trilogy.
Isaac is repped by UTA, Inspire Entertainment and Stone, Genow, Smelkinson, Binder & Christopher.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day