- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Where can you find a handful of Hollywood’s most critically acclaimed actors conversing with a comedian known for his bizarre humor, while being sandwiched between two houseplants? In the Oscar edition of Zach Galifianakis’ web series, “Between Two Ferns.”
The Funny or Die series has Galifianakis playing the hilariously inane host of a pseudo-talk show that is reminiscent of James Lipton’s Inside the Actors Studio. The Hangover star has made an art out of making his celebrity guests feel extremely uncomfortable.
On the same day as the Academy Awards’ Nominees Luncheon (and THR‘s annual Nominees Night party), Jennifer Lawrence, Naomi Watts, Christoph Waltz, Anne Hathaway and Amy Adams stopped by to chat with Galifianakis, where they discussed everything from career aspirations to Adams’ childhood nickname.
On “Between Two Ferns” the comedian has interviewed a multitude of celebrities, including Steve Carell, Charlize Theron and Bruce Willis. Though the guests come and go, Galifianakis’ offbeat humor and the ferns endure.
Watch the Oscar edition of “Between Two Ferns” below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Zar Amir Ebrahimi
Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey
Your Place or Mine