- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Four-time Academy Award-winning rerecording mixer Bob Beemer joined Todd-Soundelux on Monday.
He has been nominated for seven Academy Awards, and received Oscars for Dreamgirls, Ray, Gladiator and Speed. Recent work includes Last Vegas and Pitch Perfect, as well as The Angriest Man in Brooklyn.
Said Beemer: “Because I have known much of the staff at Todd-Soundelux for so long, I am happy to join this group. I know that any filmmaker I work with will have the same peace of mind I do with the outstanding resources, technology, talent and support Todd-Soundelux provides.”
When the Oscar nominations were announced last week, Todd-Soundelux’s supervising sound editor Wylie Stateman and rerecording mixer Beau Borders received nods. Stateman received his seventh Oscar nomination for best sound editing on Lone Survivor; and Borders received his first nomination in best sound mixing, also for Lone Survivor.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day