- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Brian Grazer and Don Mischer, producers of the 84th Academy Awards telecast, announced today that Tom Cruise will be a presenter at the ceremony.
PHOTOS: Academy Awards 2012: The Nominees
Cruise joins Tom Hanks, Jennifer Lopez and the cast of Bridesmaids as a presenter in the ceremony, which is being held Feb. 26. Cruise was nominated for Best Actor for his performances in Born on the Fourth of July and Jerry Maguire, as well as for Best Supporting Actor for his turn as Frank “TJ” Mackie in Magnolia.
Cruise’s other credits include Top Gun, Rain Man, A Few Good Men, Collateral, and more recently, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. He will next be seen in the musical Rock of Ages.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Team on Bringing the Iconic Characters to Life in a New Way: “It’s a Dream Come True”
Chris Hemsworth Says Director Criticisms of MCU Are “Super Depressing,” Chalks Mixed ‘Thor 4’ Reviews Up to Movie Being “Too Silly”
‘White Men Can’t Jump’ Star Laura Harrier on Remixing the 1992 Classic, ‘Spider-Man’ Memories and ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Impact
Rachel Sennott, Ayo Edebiri Start a High School Fight Club to Hook Up With Cheerleaders in ‘Bottoms’ Trailer